A2Z Safety & Training in Prince Albert
Award-winning Safety and Training
Things to know:
- Class starts at 9 am and runs to 5 pm.
- There is no free parking where we are located so please make sure you bring change for the meter or have someone drop you off.
- The building is locked and you will need to call the office when you arrive to be let in. 306-960-2881
- Due to Covid precautions we no longer offer coffee or water in the classroom, but you are more than welcome to bring your own. We do have a coin vending machine with snacks and often water bottles in stock for $1.
- Masks are not mandatory while sitting at your desk but please wear one when coming into the office or walking around the classroom. We do have masks available at our sanitation stations.
- We will also be doing temperature screening upon arrival.
- IF you are having symptoms of Covid -19 please do not come to class. Call 811 and follow their guidelines and call us and let us know you will not be attending.
- There is a $50 no show fee for any students who do not call in and cancel a class 24 hours in advance.
A2Z Safety & Training LTD is a Metis company. Locally owned and operated by Trevor & Elizabeth Montgomery since 2008, specializing in a multitude of safety training programs and services for all industries.
With a passion for seeing people succeed, A2Z Safety & Training has helped connect both employees and employers to find the work and workers they need.
A2Z Safety & Training offers Drug & Alcohol Testing, Mask Fit Testing, PPE Sales and Safety Equipment Sales and Rentals.
A2Z Safety & Training is recognized by and/or Authorized Training Providers for St. John Ambulance, Energy Safety Canada, Global Training, Sask. Tourism Education Council, Transport Canada, Canada Safety Council and Saskatchewan Occupational Health & Safety.
We are an Accredited Testing Site with DATAC – Drug and Alcohol Testing Association of Canada.
We are members of The Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business, the Saskatchewan Safety Council, DATAC and the Prince Albert and Saskatchewan Chambers of Commerce.
Winner of the 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 Best of the Best Award for Safety Training!