A2Z Safety & Training in Prince Albert
Award-winning Safety and Training
Things to know:
- Class starts at 9 am and run to 5 pm.
- All courses require pre-payment within 24 hrs from the time your booking was submitted.
- There is no free parking where we are located so please make sure you bring change for the meter or have someone drop you off.
- The building is locked please ring the small white doorbell to the right of the door. If the doorbell is not present you will need to call the office 306-960-2881.
- Due to Covid precautions we no longer offer coffee or water in the classroom, but you are more than welcome to bring your own. We do have a coin vending machine with snacks and often have water bottles in stock for $1.
- Masks are mandatory. We do have masks available upon request if you forget yours.
- We will also be doing temperature screening and having our students use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- If you are having symptoms of Covid -19 or have been a close contact in the last 14 days please do not come to class. Call 811 and follow their guidelines and call us and let us know you will not be attending.
- There is a no show policy in place for any students who do not call in and cancel a class 24 hours in advance. These students will forfeit the entire course cost and no refund will be given.
A2Z Safety & Training LTD is a Metis company. Locally owned and operated by Trevor & Elizabeth Montgomery since 2008, specializing in a multitude of safety training programs and services for all industries.
With a passion for seeing people succeed, A2Z Safety & Training has helped connect both employees and employers to find the work and workers they need.
A2Z Safety & Training offers Drug & Alcohol Testing, Mask Fit Testing, PPE Sales and Safety Equipment Sales and Rentals.
A2Z Safety & Training is recognized by and/or Authorized Training Providers for St. John Ambulance, Energy Safety Canada, Global Training, Sask. Tourism Education Council, Transport Canada, Canada Safety Council and Saskatchewan Occupational Health & Safety.
We are an Accredited Testing Site with DATAC – Drug and Alcohol Testing Association of Canada.
We are members of The Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business, the Saskatchewan Safety Council, DATAC and the Prince Albert and Saskatchewan Chambers of Commerce.
Winner of the 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 Best of the Best Award for Safety Training!